The moment holiday shoppers have been waiting for its here: Amazon has announced its first deals for Cyber Monday. Amazon says that between Saturday, November 28th and Saturday, December 5th it will offer thousands of Lightning Deals that will purportedly be its best bargains of the year.
For tech enthusiasts out there, here are some of the deals that will be coming to Amazon starting on November 28th — and if you’re interested in getting free shipping, remember you can get a 30-day trial of Amazon Prime for free if you don’t already have it.
- Amazon Echo, $149
- Kindle Paperwhite, $99.99
- $30 off Kindle and Kindle for Kids Bundle
- Fire Kids Edition, $84.99
- $25 off Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Cloud Drive – one year of Unlimited Photo storage, $1
- Amazon Cloud Drive – one year of Unlimited Everything storage, $5
- LG Electronics 60” 1080p TV, less than $700
- Top-selling 48” 4K TV Home Theater Bundle, less than $600
- VIZIO 54” 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar, less than $300
- 60% off MEE audio Sport-Fi M6 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones
- $100 off Philips Fidelio Noise-Cancelling Headphones
- Save $100 or more on select LED and curved monitors from Samsung
- Save $200 on Intel-powered Lenovo 2-in1 laptop
- Save 25% on top-rated HD action camera
- Save $40 on Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch
- Save $35 on Sony SmartBand 2
- Save 30% on Mira Wellness and Activity Bracelet, available through the new Amazon Launchpad program for startups
- Save $20 on Pencil by FiftyThree, available through the new Amazon Launchpad program for startups
Amazon also says that starting tomorrow and lasting through November 28th, you’ll be able to buy a Fire tablet for just $34.99.
This is only a tiny portion of tech deals that will be available as part of Amazon’s big Cyber Monday sale. Be sure to bookmark Amazon’s official Cyber Monday deals hub at this link.