An unlikely contender emerges in the race to deplete your bank account before the end of the month. On Wednesday, RadioShack’s Black Friday ad began making the rounds, claiming that the retailer has “spent the last six months restocking [its] stores” in preparation for the holiday season.
As you might expect, the selection isn’t quite as expansive as Best Buy’s, Walmart’s or Target’s, but if you’re looking for a router or some audio accessories or even an RC car, you’re going to want to put RadioShack on your list.
Here are 10 of the deals that stuck out to us:
- Amazon 7″ Fire Tablet Bundle w/ 32GB memory card, free case — $54.99 (reg. $149.97)
- Linksys N600 Wi-Fi Range Extender — $39.99 (reg. $79.99)
- Linksys AC1900 Wi-Fi Dual Band Router — $99.99 (reg. $199.99)
- Roku 3 Streaming Player — $79.99 (reg. $99.99)
- BeoPlay S3 Wireless Speaker — $199.99 w/ $50 purchase (reg. $399.99)
- Beats Pill 2.0 Wireless Speaker — $149.99 (reg. $199.99)
- Siberia V3 Headset — $59.99 (reg. $99.99)
- Apex Gaming Keyboard — $69.99 (reg. $99.99)
- Propel Micro Drone — $39.99 (reg. $49.99)
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless Headphones — $139.99 (reg. $199.99)
These are just a few of the highlights from a surprisingly worthwhile list of deals and promotions that will be available from RadioShack in the coming days. According to the ad, these deals begin on Wednesday, November 25th and run through Saturday, November 28th, but the only hours listed are for Thanksgiving Day: 8:00 a.m. — 1:00 p.m.
You can head on over to BlackFriday.com to see the full ad, but we’ve snipped out a few of the pages for you to peruse here as well. Just keep scrolling.
Be sure to visit our Black Friday 2015 hub for more deals and sales events throughout the month.