Just when you thought the last of the Black Friday 2015 ads might have finally leaked, there’s something new to peruse. On Monday, we got a glimpse at the official Black Friday ad for Overstock.com, another online retailer that hopes to compete with Amazon, eBay and others over the holiday season.
As you might expect, the deals mostly fall within the home goods and furniture categories, but we’ve picked out the best deals for tech fans below (to save you from having to hunt for them):
- Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones — $99.99 (16% off)
- Lyrix JIVE Water-resistant Bluetooth Speaker — $9.99 (60% off)
- JVC Emerald EM50RF5 50″ LED LCD TV — $399.99 (33% off)
- Latte SoundMagic Mini Color Bluetooth Speaker — $19.99 (33% off)
- Fitbit Flex Wristband — $69.99 (29% off)
- Selfie Shoot ‘n Share Extendable Monopod — $9.99 (49% off)
- GoPro HERO4 Silver Bundle — $399.99 (17% off)
- Xbox One 1TB FIFA 16 Bundle — 349.99 (13% off)
- PS4 500GB Uncharted Collection Bundle — $299.99 (14% off)
- Madden NFL 16 (Xbox One) — $39.99 (33% off)
- Destiny: The Taken King (PS4) — $39.99 (33% off)
- Guitar Hero Live Bundle (Xbox One) — $74.99 (25% off)
- Fallout 4 (PS4) — $49.99 (17% off)
If any of these deals stick out to you, you can visit Overstock’s official Black Friday page now and begin to plan for the Black Friday rush next week. The ad itself hasn’t officially materialized yet, but you can see the leaked pages on BlackFriday.com. We’ll share a few pages below as well, just so you can get a taste of what Overstock has to offer.
Be sure to visit our Black Friday 2015 hub for more deals and sales events throughout the month.