If you haven’t been paying attention to our big Black Friday 2015 hub, it’s time to catch you up. We’ve seen tons of details flow in from top nationwide retailers over the past few days including Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, eBay, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Target, Staples, Kohl’s, Sam’s Club, and GameStop, and then this morning we finally got all the details from one of the most hotly anticipated Black Friday sales of the year: Costco.
While hhgregg isn’t quite as big as some of the top retailers on that list above, the company’s 227 stores (and website) are gearing up for what is easily one of the biggest and best electronics sales of the year. We’re talking about fantastic prices on giant HDTVs, streaming media boxes, video game consoles, wearables, tablets, home appliances and plenty more.
Here’s everything you need to know.
hhgregg stores will be open from 4:00 p.m. until midnight on Thanksgiving Day, and then they’ll reopen at 7:00 a.m. on Black Friday, November 27th, until 10:00 p.m. Stores will also be open from 9:00 a.m. through 10:00 p.m. on Saturday and 9:00 a.m. through 9:00 p.m. on Sunday.
As for the kind of deals you can expect to find at hhgregg, hold onto your hats:
- Seiki 65″ 4K Ultra HDTV: $598
- LG 65″ 4K Ultra HDTV: $998
- Samsung 65″ 4K Smart TV: $1,498
- Seiki 55″ 1080p HDTV: $298
- Xbox One Gears of War bundle: $299.99
- Android tablets starting at $19.99
- $100 off Apple iPad Air 2
- Up to 60% off Roku players
- DVD players starting at $9.99
- $1,000 or more off stainless steel refrigerators
- Coupon code BUYMORENSAVE saves up to $500 on major appliance items individually priced at $397+
And that’s just the beginning. The first five pages of hhgregg’s Black Friday 2015 ad can be seen below and the full ad is available on the retailer’s website, which is linked down in our source section.
Be sure to check our big Black Friday 2015 hub for more.