A few short years ago, the difference between top HDTV brands and smaller no-name brands was huge. Shoppers had no choice but to decide between expensive high-quality TVs and low-cost, low-quality alternatives. Here in 2015, however, the TV market is completely different. Prices have dropped across the board, but quality at the low end of the market has been steadily improving to the point where you can easily find a decent TV with a large panel for just a few hundred dollars.
Case in point: The TCL 48FD2700 48-Inch 1080p LED TV (2015 Model), which is now just $360 shipped on Amazon.
Here are the key details from Amazon’s product page:
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native), 120Hz Clear Motion Index (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Full Array)
- Smart Functionality: No
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 42.9″ x 27″ x 3.2″, TV with stand: 35.9″ x 20.5″ x 9.1”
- Inputs: 2 HDMI, 1 USB, RF, Composite & Component (shared), Digital Audio Out (coaxial)
- Accessories Included: Remote w/ batteries, detachable power cord
TCL 48FD2700 48-Inch 1080p LED TV (2015 Model), $359.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.