If you’re reading this post on an old laptop right now that takes forever to load each page, don’t just the gun and purchase a new notebook PC just yet. If your computer is just a few years old, you can often save some serious money by upgrading a few key components instead of buying a whole new computer. You’ll probably want to install some more RAM, but upgrading your storage is even more important if you have an old spinning hard drive.
This weekend only, you can save big on an OLALA CS820 512GB SSD Drive on Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know:
- High efficiency and low consumption, highly improve speed of system boot up and loading applications
- 2.5 inch, 7mm thickness to fit in most PC and notebooks, SATA III 6Gb/s interface.
- Consist of no moving parts, more shock resistant and durable than traditional hard drives, also more client and cool.
- ECC,dynamic bad block management, dynamic and static wear-leveling to ensure the data integrity.
- Support Smart and Trim function
With speeds up to 6Gb/s, you’ll feel the difference the moment you install it. Just remember, this deal ends tomorrow.
OLALA CS820 512GB SSD Drive: Normally $255.99, now just $180.99 with promo code 2UB3R2HX (expires 10/24)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.