People spend $20, $50, $80 or even more every month on gym memberships, but a little bit of discipline can save you a whole lot of money. If you want to become a bodybuilder, you definitely need to train with a wide range of equipment so a gym membership makes sense. If you’re just looking to stay in shape and tone up, try working out at home with this AmazonBasics Resistance Band Set for $19 instead.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Set of five bands with varying resistance (Yellow: 2-4lbs, Blue: 4-6lbs, Green: 10-12lbs, Black: 15-20lbs, and Red: 25-30lbs)
- Made from high-quality rubber for long-lasting durability
- Cushioned foam handles offer comfort during workouts
- Stackable bands allow you to maximum resistance
- Ankle straps, door anchor, and carrying case included
The AmazonBasics brand is quickly becoming the go-to name in high-quality, low-cost goods, and this is just one more product that illustrates that point.
AmazonBasics Resistance Band Set with 5 Bands, Foam Handles, Door Anchor, Ankle Straps, and Carrying Case, $18.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.