Amazon’s lightning deals can come and go as quickly as, well, lightning. These limited-time sales pop up each day and they only last for 24 hours less, or while supplies last. For the good sales, the latter is always the case because supplies don’t last for very long, and such is the case with a new sale that just popped up on the site.
For a very short time, you can grab a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50xDG LIMITED EDITION Professional Studio Monitor Headphones for just $149.99 shipped. Ask anyone who knows anything about headphones and they’ll tell you, these Audio-Technica over-ear headphones are an absolute steal at that price.
With a list price of $259 and a standard price of $189 on Amazon, these are an incredible value. At under $150, they’re a steal. In fact, the ATH-M50xDG headphones may very well be the best studio monitors you can buy in this price range. But don’t take our word for it — they have a 4.7-star rating with more than 2,300 customer reviews. For headphones, that’s unheard of.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Special edition dark green color, with brown headband and earpads
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
Audio-Technica ATH-M50xDG LIMITED EDITION Professional Studio Monitor Headphones, $149.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.