This is a paid placement and if you buy something through this article or on the BGR Store we will receive compensation from retail partners.
Instead of spending time trying to figure out what you need to know in order to become a project manager, why not let us do the work for you? Yeah, we thought that sounded like a good idea. That’s why we’ve together a bundle of six project management certification courses for $79—a savings of 97%—at the BGR Store.
Grab it and get the following courses:
– Project Management Basics, if you need to start from the beginning. Dive into core concepts, train on how to pass the PMP exam, and earn 7.5 PDUs or hours toward your Project Management education certification.
– Project Management for Team Members, which will teach you communication techniques, how to organize a team building roadmap, and how to identify stakeholders. You’ll earn 12.5 PDUs or hours.
– Project Management for Business Professionals, which will earn you 24 PDUs or hours and teach you strategies for dealing with stakeholders and how to create a budget.
– Project Management for Engineers, which will teach you about project constraints, budget management, and more. Earn 23 PDUs or hours.
– Project Management for Experts, which will dive into advanced concepts like mapping out project lifecycle, building a team, and creating a Gantt chart. Earn 38 PDUs or hours.
– Project Management Professional (PMP)® Prep, which will prepare you for the Project Management Professional Exam with unlimited practice testing. Earn 35 PDUs or hours.
We’ve done the research for you—all you have to do is grab the project management certification bundle for $79 at the BGR Store.