This is a paid placement and if you buy something through this article or on the BGR Store we will receive compensation from retail partners.
Sure, you can ask your friend’s coworker’s college-aged nephew to design a website for you. Or you can take your website, app, or game idea and make it a reality yourself with help from the Learn to Design 2015 course bundle, now just $59 at the BGR Store.
Valued at $960 for the whole bundle, this package is a steal even if you’re only interested in diving into a couple of the courses. Grab it now and learn how to:
– Optimize user experience by building wireframes, creating technical specifications, and perfecting your navigation design
– Lay out a webpage with CSS
– Master Sketch 3, a program favored by graphic designers
– Build layouts and draw objects with Adobe InDesign
– Design iOS assets from scratch
– Use HTML and CSS to create a landing page, a blog template, a magazine layout page, and a portfolio page
– Build video game mockups
Snag this awesome deal while it’s still available at the BGR Store for $59. Add it to your cart now!