If you’re a fan of iPhone and iPad apps, there is no better place to be than BGR this week. We’ve been sharing all sorts of great paid iOS apps that were on sale for free this week, and now we’re back with our biggest list of the week. Of course, the longer you wait the less likely it will be that these apps are still on sale, so be sure to hurry!
There are also still a few free apps in yesterday’s list, so be sure to check out that post as well.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
A SINGLE PURCHASE COVERS ALL YOUR IPHONE AND IPAD DEVICES.
Sync your tasks with Google and across your iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
● View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
Check out this video at:
● APP ICON BADGE is now updated flawlessly even when the app is not active.
● iOS 8 TODAY WIDGET for Notification Center that provides quick access to your tasks.
Enable it by swiping down from the top of the screen to show Notification Center.
Select ‘Today’ tab at the top, then ‘Edit’ at the bottom and add gTasks.
● iOS 8 NOTIFICATION QUICK ACTIONS.
Swipe left the notification straight from your home screen to quickly snooze or complete the task.
● USER INTERFACE improvements.
A “floating” button to quickly create new tasks.
Better alerts screen and much more..
● Fixed bugs and improved performance.
Cue is a new kind of application that can compose music just by shaking. Even those who cannot play an instrument can enjoy music by just shaking and adding new sounds to make their own music.
The music can also be share amongst many people and it can be played through your friend’s iPhone at the same time.
1: 4 types of instruments can be played; drums, base. instrument 1 and instrument 2
New sounds will be added by shaking an instrument.
Melody can be made since the sound is fixed by the direction being shaken.
A nice piece can be made even if it is randomly shaken.
2 : The tone can be changed in each instrument.
3 : 1/2/4/8/16 bars can be chosen.
4 : It can also be enjoyed by its sharing function.
The number of people it can be shared with is not limited so it can be shared with 100 people or even 1000.
5 : The screen will flash with the beat and the LED light can also be set so that it flashes with the beat.
** Sliders not your thing? Go back to buttons in settings!
** Purchased sauces still not working? Re-download them from the store (free!)
Introducing REBELSAUCE for iOS
Take your shot, add some sauce, and make it magic!
“All of iOS’s design elegance into a photo-editing interface.” -Gizmodo
“The key ingredient for beautiful and classic film-style photographs.” -App Advice
“Love the film presets. Definitely a must have app!”
‣ 80 artisan crafted film presets
‣ Hand crafted film grain & fade
‣ Exclusive expired film emulation
‣ Editing tools: brightness, saturation, contrast, white balance, crop
If you love it, give us a fancy review, ya?
What we’re working on:
‣ Vignette, highlights, shadows & sharpen tools
‣ Speed improvements when loading photos
‣ ***If you’re using an iPhone 4S and have strong feelings about the camera causing the app to crash, we feel for you, and we’re working really hard on fixing it!***
Suggestions? Concerns? Bugs? Need a hand? Click that support link (or tweet us @rebelsauce) and we’ll help you out!
Cloudie for CloudApp
“It’s the CloudApp iOS app I’ve been looking for, for a very long time.” – TheIndustry
Cloudie is the most beautiful and modern way to manage and access your CloudApp account on your iPhone.
• Upload files directly to your CloudApp account
• Swipe an item to quick share it
• Share your CloudItems via Facebook, Twitter, E-Mail or iMessage
• Save images and videos to your iPhone’s library
• View any item contents, even PDF documents
• View your uploads by file types
• Smart gestures for navigation (pinch out to access the side menu)
• Full multitasking support
• Fast uploading performance
• Automatic downloading barrier for cellular connections
Designed for iOS 8
Cloudie is a third-party client for CloudApp. Visit their website for more information.
App Store Best of 2013
Previous Editor’s Choice
New & Noteworthy in over 100 countries
Featured in the official iPhone 5s promo video
Tangent provides infinite opportunities to transform your photos into amazing works of art that can be shared and enjoyed, no matter what your level of artistry. It’s an incredibly easy way to elevate your photos into a new realm of creative expression.
“Tangent is a first-rate tool for creative types who enjoy working with photos.” – TUAW
“It’s extremely easy to use, yet the colorful geometric effects you create with it are amazing.” – LIFE IN LOFI
“Tangent transforms your iPhone snaps into trippy works of art.” – THE NEXT WEB
Simply snap a shot or upload a photo from your Camera Roll and let your imagination take over. Select from a toolbox of dazzling frames, shapes, patterns, fills and blends, then apply. Drag, resize, rotate and zoom, add colors and adjust opacity–whatever inspires you. When you’re done, share instantly with friends or continue adding more layers by tapping “Retangent.” It’s that easy.
Tangent’s unique features:
– 35 easy-to-use, fully customizable styles that professionally combine shapes, patterns and blends for an amazing look
– 70 versatile shapes (26 out of the box)
– 68 background patterns (22 out of the box)
– 350 stunning combinations of blends and colors
– Exclusive art packs by Neal Dieker
– Simple-to-use slider lets you adjust colors and opacity
– Completely scalable–rotate, zoom, drag and resize
– Unlimited combinations of shapes, patterns, and blends that will completely transform any photo into a work of art
– Share instantly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Discount Assistant is a clean and handy calculator that helps you find out the exact price to pay for an item with discount and sale tax.
Discount Assistant also has Today widget which can be enabled in Today view of Notification Center. Then you can quickly access all the functions without opening the main app.
* Support calculating sale price with discount (percent off) and sale tax
* Full featured quick calculation within Today widget
* Special keys to clear current input field / clear all input fields (start a new session)
* Options for remembering discount / tax rate value, so you don’t need to enter them again.
If you need Vine for iPAD, this is the app you need!
If you need to download Vines ;) You are in the right place.
Watch vines even when you do not have any network connections if you press download button before.
Enjoy, have fun and let us know how you like it.
Clock + Weather
Need a simple clock?
“Clock & Weather” – is an application, that allows you to know only the most important information – current time and outdoor weather. There are some specific taps and gesture for the UI customize:
1. One tap – hide the info.
2. Double tap – change the background.
3. One tap on the time view – change the time format between 12H / 24H.
4. One tap on the temperature – change the temperature format between C / F.
5. Tap and hold – update the weather.
6. Pan up and down – change the screen brightness.
Play any song in the world by just saying its name.
Say Play uses a powerful voice search and plays your desired song immediately.
1. Just say a name of a song
2. Say Play will find your song and play it
“Say Play iOS app makes music streaming as easy as speaking the name of the track” – 9to5mac
This is an app to monitor in the background clipboard, to save images that you copied in other apps.
Closed this app, please copy images in Safari or photos app. You will be notified when the save is complete.
Please collect an image that should not be stored in the camera roll. And, It can lock with your passcode.