Is Apple finally introducing a streaming TV service? How about Nintendo making games for iOS and Android? And why is Microsoft getting rid of the Internet Explorer brand? Those are the three main topics in this week’s show, with Zach Epstein joining me again as guest.
- Apple will launch its attack against pay TV companies this fall
- Hands on with RIM’s BlackBerry Application Suite on the HTC Fuze
- Is Nintendo finally bringing its game library to iOS and Android?
- I use every single feature on this list of 8 iOS and Mac features ‘you probably never use’
- Gene Munster still thinks Apple is going to make an actual TV
Quick thanks to everyone who listens, downloads, and subscribes to the show each week. You’ve blown away our initial expectations for the show, so look for more greatness in the near future.
For sponsorship opportunities or general show feedback, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.