After giving you our biggest list of the week on Wednesday, we’re back with another great list of paid iPhone and iPad apps that are currently on sale for free. There are still a few nice apps available for free in yesterday’s list if you hurry, but today we have a fresh new batch of sales for you to enjoy.
Just remember, these great deals could end at any time so be sure to get a move on if you want to take advantage of them!
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
LightBoxr is the next evolution in photo editing applications. Lightboxr is packed with retouch tools, special effects, and filters that makes your photo look more gorgeous.
You can even make your own recipes and handle a bunch of images easily. ’Shuffle’ & ‘Multi-Edit’ also can handle tons of your photo faster than any other apps with single touch and free you from the repetitive works.
This app supports professional-grade photo editing functionality but is designed for the casual iPhone user.
– Shuffle: Randomly apply new effects to your photo with one touch
– Recipe: Find a look you like? Save it as a favorite and re-apply to your next photo with one touch
– Multi-Edit : You can load your max 10 images at once and apply it with awesome effects.
– Full Manual controls for Exposure (ISO, Shutter Speed), Focus(Auto, Manual) & White Balance (Preset, Manual).
– Volume Shot
– Horizon Indicator
– Front & Rear Camera Selection
– 3×3 Grid
– 66 Filters
– 17 Light Leaks
– 15 Noises
– 14 Frames/Borders
– HDR (Supports 2 Types)
– Tilt Shift (Supports 2 Types)
– Sharpen (Supports 2 Types)
– Brightness (Fade)
– RGB Channels
– White Balance
– Shadow Adjust
– Highlight Adjust
– Vivid Environment (Vibrance)
– Flip (vertical & horizontal)
Share with your friends
– Export to Instagram
Calendar Widget Lite
See the current month Calendar and your events for the next 7 days without open a new app.
Put a small calendar in your Today Notification Center to display events from Calendar.
– Choose the first day of week.
Easy and simple.
The full version also includes:
– See past, current and future events from your Calendar.
– Personalize with 10 themes.
– Choose your own custom background.
– 3 widgets.
– 2 styles: flat and default.
The best and simplest photo editing studio is now available on the App Store!
With Phot.oLab you can add beautiful artwork, backgrounds, stickers & typography.
Apply special filters, shapes, textures, photo effects & overlay masks to your favorite photos. Using the advanced adjustment module you can customize your pictures exactly how you want to look like.
Brand new content including fonts, shapes, filters, overlays and much more added monthly!
– Add your favorite quote to your pictures from a beautiful collection of custom fonts
– Resize & adjust the opacity of your text
√ Stickers & artwork
– Select your favorite artwork, stickers and overlay masks from a various collection and add them directly to your photos.
– Adjust the opacity of your stickers & artwork
– Apply wonderful textures from a great collection.
– Adjust the opacity of your textures
– Rotate your textures to your desired position
– Choose a shape to add to your photos
– Adjust the opacity of your shapes
– Change the color of them
√ Professional Photo Filters
– Use the best filters from a unique collection available
√ Advanced Adjustment Module
– Adjust your picture brightness, contrast, saturation and exposure from the most completed adjustment module.
√ Other details
– Select from 3 different themes to customize
– Export your photos to directly to Photo Library, share them from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, E-Mail, WhatsApp, SMS or open them from other apps
Start runs quickly. Get moving and watch yourself improve. Detailed run tracking helps you lose weight or stay fit. Train for nearby races, then make the commitment and register. Go for a run with Runr.
Featured by Apple in Health & Fitness “Apps For Your Run”.
SIMPLE & CLEAN
No delays. Stop fiddling with settings, presets, and playlists – just GO. It’s easy to see how far, fast, or long you’re going during a run (no more squinting or stopping to see the screen during a run – YAY!).
RACES & TRAINING
Train for your next Marathon or 5K with Runr. View races in your area, get the scoop, see who else is going, and then make the commitment: REGISTER!
HEALTH & STATS
Check your progress and watch yourself improve through beautiful distance and pace graphs. See past routes, distance, time, calories, and pace. Runr works with Apple Health on iOS 8 so you can get an overview of your health with the Health App.
Your run details, route, location, and personal information is never shared or uploaded or broadcasted. Everything is completely private. Unlike other running apps (which broadcast your location on social media and across various servers), Runr gives you complete control over your data.
Hear spoken feedback during your run about distance, time, calories, and pace. It works great when your iPhone is locked too. You’ll even get updates via Notification Center during your run.
As you run, you’ll earn achievements and climb leaderboards. Runr has 25+ achievements that encourage more running, at different times, and in different places. Climb seven different leaderboards to compare yourself globally and with your friends.
– Unlimited Run Storage (limited to 10 runs without Premium)
– Unlimited Nearby Races (filtered at 5 races without Premium)
– In-Run Music Playback
– Pace Colored Routes
– All Future Updates (iCloud Syncing and Goals coming soon)
Runr Premium is available for $0.99/month or $3.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. A free-trial period may be provided and can be optionally forfeited by starting the service earlier than scheduled.
We believe that downloading to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad should be as easy as it is on your computer. That is why we created iDownloader Pro.
Now you can easily download files from the web to your i-Device and then view/play the downloaded files.
iDownloader Pro Key Features:
√ Web browser
– Built in Ad-Blocker!
– Multi-tab Safari-like browser
– Tap and hold to force download
– Full screen mode
– Bookmark manager
– Ability to spoof browser’s user-agent
– HTTP authorization support
– Private browsing
– Search History
– Browsing history
– UTF addresses support
– Pop-UP blocker
√ Web Password Keeper integrated with in-app Web Browser (NEW!)
– Allows to Login into any website in just 3 taps
– Saves and manages as many user profiles for each website as you want
– Exclusions list allows switch off saving your passwords for selected websites
Note: to start the Web Password Keeper, please switch it “On” in the app’s Settings
√ Download manager
– Ultra fast downloading speed
– Up to 50 simultaneous downloads
– Download in background mode (10 min max due to iOS restrictions)
– Supports resumption of interrupted downloads
– Download Files over 3G
√ Media player
– Background Playback
– Video playback of mp4, m4v, mov, 3gp & m3u8 videos
– Thumbnails view
– Export videos to Camera Roll
– AirPlay support (iOS 4.2 or above)
– Save the Video play position
√ File manager
– Dropbox Integration
– Folder and sub-folder support
– Move, rename and delete files
– Sorting by name, type, size, date
– Extract zip & rar archives
– Sort files in ascending or descending order
√ File viewer
– Full-Featured Photo Viewer with slideshows
– Full-Featured Document Viewer that supports .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .txt, .html and .rtf file formats
– Video Viewer with Slideshow capabilities
– Open Files in other apps
iDownloader Pro is constantly updated with new features. If there is anything you would like to see in the application, just drop us an email through the “Send Suggestion” link in the app’s “Settings” and we will do our best to add this feature in our next app update.
Weightbot is a weight-tracking robot. Whether you are trying to lose (or gain) weight, tracking your progress has never been more fun. Set your goal, record your weight, view your BMI, and see your progress on a beautiful graph. Weightbot was designed for everyone to use.
* Input your weight up to once a day with a streamlined user interface
* Easily change or remove your weight from any day
* Instantly view your BMI as you set your weight
* Set your goal weight to know where the finish line is
* Rotate clockwise to view your weight over time on a beautiful and easy to read graph
* Rotate counterclockwise to view the goal view. It let’s you see you quickly see your progress towards your weight loss/gain goals
* Toggle units between lbs/kg for weight and ft/cm for height
* Set a numeric passcode to protect your data from being viewed by others
Visit tapbots.com for demos and more information.
Print attachments, documents, web pages and more right from your iPhone and iPad to any Wi-Fi or USB printer.
Printer Pro lets you wirelessly print from the iPad or iPad. It can print directly to many Wi-Fi printers or any printer attached to your Mac or PC via helper application installed on your computer.
Once installed, Printer Pro appears in the “Open In…” list on your device. This lets you print documents from Mail, PDF Expert and many other applications on your iPad that supports this function.
Using “Open In…” approach you can print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox and Google Drive. It just a matter of several taps to download your file via free Dropbox or Google Drive application and send it to printer.
To print a web page, just change “http” to “phttp” in the address bar in Safari and tap Go. The page will immediately be opened in the Printer Pro with print button right above your finger. You can print web based documents as well using this approach.
With Printer Pro you can print:
– Email Attachments
– iWork documents
– Web pages
– Files from other applications
– Clipboard content
– Documents on Dropbox and Google Drive
◆ Printer Pro Desktop
Get the free helper application for your computer to print more document types and with better quality. You can download it at http://www.readdle.com/printerpro
◆ List of supported document formats
PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, TXT, HTML, JPG, Safari webarchive