Even with nearly a decade of experience under our belt, we still haven’t perfected touchscreen controls on our iPhones. There are some games that handle the touch-based control scheme better than others, but it’s always a shame to cover up a portion of the screen with our smudgy fingers.
That’s why it might finally be time to pick up a Bluetooth controller.
Here are a couple of the best Bluetooth game controllers we could find on Amazon:
Mad Catz C.T.R.L.i Mobile Gamepad
- Officially Apple-Certified
- Multiplayer Support
- Extensive Battery Life – Included AAA batteries give up to 40 hours of gameplay on Apple smartphones and tablets
- Travel Ready – Perfect for mobile gaming, an adjustable smartphone clip attaches an iOS device atop C.T.R.L.i
- Fantastic Big-Screen Gamer – An HDMI cable and Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter (each sold separately) can connect an iOS device to your HDTV
8Bitdo NES30 Controller
- The NES30 is a bluetooth/USB gamepad professionally designed and impeccably crafted for amazing ergonomic feel and responsiveness.
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac OS, and Windows, and also supports iOS/Android devices which have been jailbroken/rooted.
- No need to jailbreak or root! Supports iCade compatible games without jailbreaking your device.
- Allows for two players to play simultaneously. Battery life supports up to 20 hours of gaming.
- Note: Controller is NOT Mfi enabled. Play via bluetooth connection or utilize the USB port to connect directly to your device.