Apple isn’t known for offering spectacular Black Friday deals on its iconic products, including the iPhone, iPad and Mac — and buyers actually get better Black Friday 2014 deals on Apple gear from other retailers — but the company does offer some savings to its customers on the most important shopping day in the Christmas holiday season.
Apple’s Black Friday deals are currently available online (see source section below), and they’re limited to iTunes gift cards which are good for additional purchases in the iTunes Store.
The gift cards vary from $25 to $100, depending on the purchased products, and Apple has vowed to make donations to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS for each (PRODUCT)RED gift card accompanying Black Friday purchases.
Here’s what kind of iTunes gift card you’ll receive depending on your purchase:
- iPhone: $50 iTunes (PRODUCT)RED gift card
- iPad: $50 iTunes (PRODUCT)RED gift card
- Mac: $100 iTunes (PRODUCT)RED gift card
- iPod: $25 iTunes (PRODUCT)RED gift card
- Apple TV: $25 iTunes (PRODUCT)RED gift card
- Beats by Dr. Dre: $25 iTunes (PRODUCT)RED gift card
Sadly, the same Black Friday deals aren’t available in Apple’s international online stores.
Additionally, Apple is offering free shipping and free returns on any item purchased from its online store, and in-store pick ups.