This is a paid placement and if you buy something through this article or on the BGR Store we will receive compensation from retail partners.
A phone or tablet user’s worst nightmare: the dreaded low battery signal. But for those of you who use your devices a lot or are on the road traveling, you no longer need to worry about running out of battery.
Limefuel’s LP200X has a large 20,000 mAh battery, which is enough to recharge your phone around ten times or an iPad Air two to four times over. For those in disbelief, the iPad Air has an 8820 mAh battery and the Samsung Galaxy S5 has a 2,800 mAh battery. The battery backup also has two USB ports to charge two devices at a time, a display to indicate how much power is left, and a built-in flashlight.
Here are the specs:
- Truly “Lite” 6.4×3.1×0.9 inches; 15 ounces
- Digital display indicates exactly how much charge is has left to give
- Compatible with all USB devices (iOS, Android, and many others)
- Built-in flashlight
- Protects against short circuit, anti-discharge protection, and anti-overcurrent with Grade A battery cells
- 2 USB ports for multi-device charging
- Auto-on and auto-off preserves battery charge; supports pass-through charging
This deal on Limefuel is available to US-based & International readers. Free shipping is included inside the US. If you order now, you’ll receive it with plenty of time before the holidays. Check the deal out now before it’s gone!