As this year’s most important holiday shopping day approaches, more and more stores unveil their special deals and discounts for a variety of products, including many electronics devices and gadgets. Costco’s official Black Friday 2014 ad has also been posted online by BFAds, revealing various tech deals Costco shoppers might find interesting.
The retail chain will open its doors at 9:00 a.m. on Black Friday, hosting sales for customers from November 28th to November 30th.
In addition to the Black Friday deals Costco is offering, the retailer also has special online sales starting on November 21st and valid through December 1st while supplies last, and a special Thanksgiving Day sale.
Here are some of the best tech deals Costco has to offer between these three distinct shopping periods — the full ads are available at the source link:
- Free $40 iTunes gift card with 32GB iPad Air purchase
- Free $15 iTunes gift card with Apple TV purchase
- $15 off iTunes Multipack purchase
- $50 off 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 with bonus Protective Sleeve
- $70 off 8-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 with bonus Protective Sleeve
- $100 off 10.1-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 with bonus Protective Sleeve
- $150 off HP Envy 15.6-inch TouchSmart laptop with Beats Audio
- $100 off HP 23-inch TouchSmart all-in-one desktop PC
- $10 off Chromecast
- $130 off Nikon L830 digital camera
- $300 off Nikon D3300 2-lens DSLR kit
- $350 off Canon 70D DSLR kit
For more great Black Friday deals, visit our Black Friday 2014 hub!