The holidays aren’t quite here yet, but every day is a holiday here at BGR. We showed you seven good paid iPhone and iPad apps on Thursday that were all on sale for free — hurry and you can still download a few of them without paying — but today we have an even more impressive list. Friday’s collection of paid iOS apps on sale brings you nine apps that would normally cost $57 all together to download, but you can get them all for free right now if you hurry.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “free,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
— Tired of not being able to Zoom your Instagram photos? —
Well now you can, Tanks to InstaZoom, you can now Zoom on all the pictures of the Instagram users you are following.
– Zoom on all the pictures in your stream.
– Easily save any picture you want.
– Share any picture after zooming on it
Anchor Pointer is an iPhone app, that allows you to store GPS positions and find those back using a compass. This application also allows you to meet up with friends in open areas, such as large parks without using maps, moreover it will help you to find your car at a parking lot.
· Keep any GPS coordinates without reference to a map
· Use a compass which indicates the direction to your GPS point, distance, and the difference in altitude
· Use the function “meet a friend” in the park or any public place. Required Facebook account.
· Park and find car with one tap
· Automatic night-time interface
· Metric and imperial system for measures
A LOT OF OPPORTUNITIES
1. Add an anchor. By adding a GPS anchor, you can set the name of the current location and assign an icon to it from the predefined set of icons.
2. Favorite locations list. While accessing the list you will see all the previously saved anchors and those ones that are within 55 yd will appear in green.
3. The function “meet a friend”. If you need to meet someone in a large open space, activate “meet a friend” and establish communication with the one friend. When the connection is established, both your compasses will point at each other. The odometer you will show you how far away you are from each other.
4. Using Anchor Pointer you can save your parking position and later find your car by following the compass arrow, there is no easier or faster solution on the market!
EXAMPLES OF USAGE
Walking outdoors. Anchor Pointer allows you to save the location of places where no man has gone before, even where no detailed maps exist. For example, you can save the coordinates of the most remote location in a beautiful forest, snow-covered mountain peaks with a magnificent view, an oasis in the desert or your favorite place in the national park.
Use Anchor Pointer at sea! If you like fishing or sailing, you can save your location and come back later to the exact same point. Anchor Pointer stores the current latitude, longitude and altitude.
Anchor Pointer is also convenient in the city: save the location of favorite cafes, restaurants, hot dog shop, favorite places in parks or friends homes. Your imagination is the limit!
AUTOMATIC NIGHT MODE
Human eyes don’t see well when it’s dark around you. Blinding them with bright screen of the phone makes it hard to see the road ahead. Instead of making you decrease the brightness of the screen – we’ve created night mode in Anchor Pointer, which automatically switches to dark theme at night time.
Manual Focus & Custom Exposure for your iPhone Camera.
Use a beautiful interface with adjustment dial for full manual control over
Manual Focus, ISO, Shutter Speed, Exposure, White Balance and more.
– Manual Focus
Control the lens position of your camera, focus from macro to infinity
Control the sensitivity of your camera to light
– Shutter Speed
Short shutter speeds can freeze fast-moving subjects
Fine tune the exposure by adjusting the exposure value compensation
– White Balance
Control the colour temperature of your image
– 5x Zoom
– Dial Vibration
– Sound Effects
– QUICK START GUIDE
Camera begines in full auto mode. Press I(ISO) , S(Shutter Speed),
F(Manual Focus), E(Exposure value) and use dial to adjust.
Double tap dial to change auto mode.
SnapWriter is a quick app to adding and editing your notes in Evernote. Launch app and type your note instantly where you left off. It is an ideal for diary, journal, life log and checklists. Add checkboxes, inline photos, timestamp, reminders, bullets, tags and select notebooks.
Quick and reliable note synchronization between devices using Evernote. The app doesn’t sync all Evernote notes, but those you chose or create.
Import any your note from Evernote using UI or by just adding ‘SnapWriter’ tag to the note.
– Send your notes to Evernote quickly and sync back.
– Mutual Synchronization.
– Take and Attach multiple photos per note.
– Import existing Evernote notes.
– Evernote Reminders
– Capture Links
– Preserve indents on new line
– Auto checkbox and bullets on new line
– Syncing edit cursor position
– Command+S key
– Discard (Hold Save button).
– Insert checkboxes and timestamps.
– Passcode lock.
– Select and create Evernote notebooks/tags in place.
– Offline mode.
– Location support.
– TextExpander support.
– Theme choices.
– Gestures: “Undo” and “Redo” with a two-finger swipe; move cursor with one finger swipe; Close/Open keyboard with one finger swipe.
– Queue posts when offline.
– Queue indicator.
– Quick launch for typing on the go, keyboard is up by default.
– Font size options.
– Hardware keyboard support.
– Redo/Undo/Clear Buttons.
– Background sending.
– Support Chinese yinxiang.com Evernote server
– ‘Facebook’, ‘Twitter’, ‘Messages’, ‘AirPrint’ support.
– Delete or archive choices.
– Export tracking.
Boson X is a fast-paced rotational runner set in a particle accelerator.
Featured as one of the Best of 2013 apps on the App Store.
“a brilliant, twitchy arcade masterpiece that pulsates with originality and heart” – Pocket Gamer, 9/10
“a massively unique take on the endless runner genre” – Gamezebo, 4.5/5
“an amazingly compelling game” – Touch Arcade, 5/5
Quantum jump from Planck to Planck as you build up speed inside an enormous particle accelerator and generate high-energy collisions to discover strange new particles. Use precise timing and fast reflexes to navigate a hazardous subatomic world where floors and ceilings don’t exist. Will you be fast enough to find the elusive Boson X?
This game contains no in-app purchases, superfluous power-ups, coins or XP systems – just deadly serious scientific research.
iPhone 3GS or newer recommended.
WARNING: Some sections of this game contain flashing lights which may cause an adverse reaction in some users.
Talking Weather alarm clock
Listen the weather conditions from your bed with “TALKING WEATHER Alarm Clock”
When you go out in the morning will you take the umbrella or not? Will you dress the jacket or the shirt? Will be hot or cold today? Talking Weather Alarm will help you!
Remain in your bed, yawn and listen the app talking.
This innovative alarm clock allow you to listen weather, horoscope, latest news, calendar and many more when you stops an alarm.
#2 Top Paid app in Italy
#3 Top Paid app in France
#3 Top Paid app in Canada
#3 Top Paid app in Japan
One of the fews alarm clock designed following the iOS 7 style.
The home page allow you to see directly the weather condition, the next alarm and the countdown to the next alarm.
Use the gesture to access the main functions of the alarms ad weather alarms section and general info.
• 5 days weather
• Weather every 3 hours
• Custom homepage with 3 interface
• Direct access to alarms
• Weekly alarms
• Custom stop alarm option
• Custom snooze alarm option
• 10 languages
• At least 5 voice for each languages
• Weather options
• Calendar options
• Social options
• Hear type option
Benjamin Gunships HD
Experience the Next-Generation of HD Arcade-Style 3D Helicopter Combat as you protect the skies above the futuristic offshore buildings owned by the banking cartels. Intensely cinematic non-stop HD action awaits you during the 20 mission HD campaign as you pilot, level-up and upgrade one of 3 playable HD Helicopter Gunships.
• Never before seen HD Arcade-Style 3D Helicopter Combat experience, with HD sights, sounds and non-stop action that will take your breath away!
• Enjoy Simple and Intuitive HD Controls: tilt your iOS device left/right to steer your Helicopter Gunship around city obstacles while skillfully avoiding enemy missiles.
• Alternatively, for a casual ON-RAILS HD experience: forgo tilting and simply tap your enemies to engage the “Autopilot” while controlling your Afterburner and Weapons with a smooth 2-button interface.
• 20 action-oriented HD campaign missions (including 2 bonus Endless Gauntlet levels) offer over 4 hours of action-packed HD Arcade-Style game play.
• Face more than 30 different types of HD enemies, including: modern jets, attack helicopters and GIGANTIC money-packed transport aircraft!
• Game Center support: with 7 HD Leaderboards and 18 HD elusive Achievements that demand an additional 10+ hours of game play.
• RPG Style Progression System allows you to FREELY acquire, pilot and level-up 3 unique HD Helicopter Gunships while unlocking 18 different types of Afterburner and Weapon upgrades.
• Optional In-App Purchases allow you to skip the RPG grind and instantly acquire any of the playable HD Helicopter Gunships. In addition, you can Restore your existing purchases to unlock content on multiple iOS devices.
• Team up with friendly HD AI wingmen in the later stages of the game, and watch as your enemies fall before your elite squadron.
• Over 30 minutes of memorable original HD music will dynamically accompany your Arcade-Style cinematic experience.
• Adaptive AI and Randomized HD Enemies with Dynamic Difficulty: provide for a near endless replay value, as your opponents constantly change and adapt to your style of game play each time you engage a new or existing HD mission.
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your helicopter manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the ON-RAILS “Autopilot”. NOTE that you must be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right “Weapons/Fire” button. Holding the left “Afterburner” button will allow you to avoid enemy missiles as well as steer around various city hazards. Remember that the game’s Dynamic On-Screen Tutorial System will always guide you on the right course of action, while prolonged use of the Weapons/Afterburner will cause a temporary overload. Also, note that your gunship is equipped with automatic repair systems which will activate shortly after you stop taking damage.
Completing missions, earning XP and leveling-up your gunship to Level 5 will unlock new playable aircraft for FREE. You may also skip the RPG grind and instantly level-up via the use of optional In-App Purchases. Each In-App Purchase can also be Restored, thus allowing you to instantly unlock playable gunships on multiple iOS devices.
*** NOTICE: Benjamin Gunships can only run in LOW QUALITY GRAPHICS mode on older iOS devices, which include: iPod Touch 3, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad 1.
Kaomoji Board is the kaomoji, special character keyboard designed for iOS 8.
You don’t need to copy/paste.
You can use Kaomoji Board as one of system keyboards after setup.
The keyboard contains various kinds of Kaomoji such as ( ‘∇‘ )ノ, p(・∀・`)q , etc. It also contains lots of special characters.
Now you can add your kaomoji !
You can also select a theme the app provides as background of keyboard.
More kaomoji and themes will be added in the future.
To modify background theme and list, Please make sure that “Allow Full Access” is on.
Settings->General->Keyboard->Keyboards->Add New Keyboard…
->Add Kaomoji Board->Select Kaomoji Board ->Set “Allow Full Access” on
Lumen Trails Weight Tracker
• Apple “New Year, New You” Favorite
• Apple App Store Staff Favorite
Lumen Trails lets you take notes, make lists and keep track of other things in your life, such as time, workouts, expenses, calories, food, weight, sleep or anything else you can think of. Thousands of people use it every day, and they love it because it truly makes a difference in their lives.
“I’ve been using Lumen Trails for 6 months and continue to love it. One of my most sticky and useful apps ever on my phone.” – David D’Souza
The beauty of Lumen Trails is that you can track absolutely anything. There are tons of other apps that allow you to track one or two things, for example, calories and weight. But what if you decide to track something else? Say, how many cigarettes you smoke as you try to quit, your eating habits or even net worth? Lumen Trails is the app for that!
Instead of having one app for your to-do lists, one for tracking expenses, another one for tracking your weight, you can declutter your home screen and just have one app that does it all.
Designed exclusively for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, Lumen Trails is incredibly powerful, easy to use, and looks beautiful on the Retina Display. It can even backup your data automatically to Google Drive, sync with iCloud, and is fully accessible with Apple VoiceOver in 8 languages. There’s nothing that comes even close to it. And to top it all, your data is not locked on your iPhone. You can export it to Excel or Google Docs!
So what’s truly important to you right now? Your Health? Fitness? Finances? Productivity?
Track it and get things done!
:: Note to iPhone 6 & 6 Plus users
Now you can ask Siri to find information for you and dictate right into Lumen Trails. For example, hold down the Home button and ask Siri: “How many calories are in a chicken sandwich?”. To start dictation, tap the microphone button on your keyboard and just start talking – your words will be turned into text.