We shared a terrific list of eight paid iPhone and iPad apps on Monday that were normally worth a combined $60 but were all on sale for free for a limited time. In fact, if you hurry, you can still download a few of them for free. Tuesday brings a new batch of software sales though, and this time we have another seven iOS apps regularly worth $18 all together, but each and every one of them is free for a limited time.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they are free at the time this post is published. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “free,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Draw Pad Pro
Normally $2.99, currently free.
With nearly 3 million downloads to date, Draw Pad Pro is a clear and compelling choice for taking notes. The app is designed as a beautiful and innovative way to create and manage all your thoughts, ideas, sketches, scribbles, and more. It offers a variety of customization options, powerful productivity features, and sharing capabilities. Draw Pad Pro is built to take advantage of the latest in iOS technology, and works beautifully on all your devices.
Download Draw Pad Pro today, and enjoy its simplicity and functionality. Use the app for your next big idea or project.
Normally $0.99, currently free.
Hey everybody, it’s rhyme time with this clever and funny little puzzle game. We present two ideas in each graphic that don’t necessarily go together, but rhyme, and you have to figure out what they are. For example if we show you a brain being wrapped up with a chain, you need to type in brain chain… which shouldn’t be too hard considering its the name of the game. Each points for hints or to unlock more puzzles. Plenty of fun to be had!
Free puzzles are pinned daily on our new pinterest account. http://www.pinterest.com/jpsquareapps
Normally $4.99, currently free.
With 1Key, you don’t need to remember all the usernames, passwords, web addresses and those boring information in modern life. 1Key provides a safe and simple way to store and manage all your passwords and private information. It can save your credit card details, PINs, bank accounts, notes, web site logins…etc in a highly secure position.
1Key uses 256bit AES encryption to protect your passwords, accounts, credit cards and more. You can trust that no one else will have access to your most important information.
– Secure storage for passwords, usernames, PINs, credit cards and bank info.
– Strong 256bit AES encryption.
– Time-out locks to protect the app from prying eyes.
– Optional auto-lock protects your passwords from hackers.
– Backup and restore data via Wi-Fi and Dropbox at anytime.
Easy to use:
– Standard templates for fast data entry.
– Customize categories and all the details.
– Mark any records as Favorite for quick access.
– Provides search and sort to manage your records.
– No limitation on the number of records.
– Clean and nice interface.
Get 1Key to manage your passwords right now.
Normally $1.99, currently free.
Featuring an all-new, streamlined design that’s more elegant and simple than ever. PhotosPro 3 gives you powerful yet easy ways to browse and share your photos directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Beautiful, elegant photo browsing
• PhotosPro lets you browse, share and manage the photos and videos on your iPhone or iPad – effortlessly, like a pro!
• Easily find photos, videos or screenshots by date on a calendar based view
• Detailed photo EXIF and meta information, such as date, place, geolocation, exposure, ISO, etc.
• Extremely easy and visual to tell a story with your photos with just a few taps.
• Visual, beautiful story format, simple and intuitive story authoring and editing. Create professional looking photo stories effortlessly. Stories can be viewed from iPhone, iPad or any web browser in a beautiful look and feel.
• Send your stories to friends or family, or share to social networks with just a few taps.
• PhotosPro works seamlessly with our mobile storytelling network “Pixotale”, and is a part of Pixotale apps family.
Map and Location
• Map your photos to show your friends or remind yourself all the places you have been.
• Easily browse through or search by the map/location. Compare your photo with map’s satellite view and have fun.
• Share your photos location on the map to your friends.
Sharing has never been easier
• Quickly email multiple photos or share to social networks or upload to Flickr or Dropbox.
• Automatically photo collage when you share multiple photos to Twitter.
• Quickly share any photo with Email, messaging or social networks. Support Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, etc.
• PhotosPro integrates with our Pixotale visual storytelling network seamlessly.
• Create FREE Pixotale account to store, publish and share photo stories effortlessly.
• Pixotale account is an universal account which works across all Pixomobile apps.
Normally $3.99, currently free.
At iOS 8, the Path Input app is a custom keyboard. Download this app, and you can use a swipe keyboard anywhere, such as Mail, Message, Notes and so on.
Support 26 languages:
English (UK English, US English)
French (Français, Français Canadien)
Portuguese (Português Brasileiro, Português Europeu)
More languages are coming soon.
For iOS 8 users:
Download this app, and go to your iPhone’s Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard > Path Input to enable it.
For iOS 7 users:
Path Input is the only way to use a swipe keyboard on iOS 7. Capture text here and send it anywhere.
Normally $0.99, currently free.
The easiest way to pause your camera while shooting video. Once you’ve shot your video, you can save it to your library or share it via Facebook, G+, Twitter, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, Tumblr, Flickr, VK or even SMS.
Simple, convenient, and no-nonsense. Looking forward to your reviews!
Our users’ feedback:
Denis Kochegarov: “Oh my goodness! Thank you!”
Alyrabowe: “I love this app.”
They best app ever: “This is the best pause app ever”
▶ Works on iPad/iPhone
▶ Supports portrait and landscape shooting modes
▶ Pause/Resume function
▶ Better video quality
▶ Sharing on social networks (Facebook, G+, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, VK)
▶ Sharing on cloud services (Evernote, Dropbox)
▶ Sharing via e-mail or SMS!
Normally $1.99, currently free.
– Easy entry for income/expense from a single screen
– Wide range of categories to choose from as well as provision to add custom one.
– Create recurring expenses for automatic logging
– Budgeting feature
– Statistical report view by day wise, week wise & month wise
– Graphical view of report
– Export to PDF or CSV(Excel) of statistical/graphical reports and send it via mail
– Passcode protection
– Backup of database & PDF or CSV(Excel) report using iTunes
– Easy to use
iExpense Diary just got better and simpler. Sometimes tracking and expense management is something you can’t always do because there are a lot of other things more important you need to attend to. But bad management of expenses can lead to wasteful spending. iExpense Diary is one of the best ways to save money. It’s a simple & always handy expense tracking tool.
iExpense Diary becomes useful in keeping your personal finance safe and sound. It will become your silent financial advisor. Money management has never been this easy and fast. It is very easy to use because all you need to do is to keep record of all your expenses. The features it offers include allowing you to add expenses category wise, choosing payment type such as credit card, cash, debit card and others and small note for your reference.
If you want to improve the weak areas in your spending, this app can also help because it will prepare a pie chart that will help you in tracking the category where you are spending maximum in a week or month. Based on the pie chart, you can easily re-evaluate your daily expenses and be able to control them. Also, recording the transaction category wise, will make it easy for you to track your expenses. Just choose the area where you think you need improvement to save maximum money. You can also export your statistical & graphical report to PDF and email it to yourself.
As the name suggests, iExpense Diary is truly an application that will allow you to simply record all your expenses and then track them together anytime in the future. This expense recording application is very easy to use because all you need to do is launch it and then record the details of the transaction including the amount, payment type, category, note and date.
Download iExpense Diary now to keep an eye on your expense pattern and to save more money than you ever could.