If you’re like millions of other people out there, you’re very eagerly awaiting for your iPhone 6 to arrive in the mail. To help you cope with the wait, we’ve put together a handy guide for all the ways you can check your preorder status for the iPhone 6 so you’ll know when your order has been accepted and when the device will ship to your address.
- If you preordered the iPhone 6 through Apple’s website, go to this order status page and enter in your Apple ID name and password. You can also use your Apple ID and password to log into the Apple Support Profile page — if the iPhone 6 has been added to your Support Profile account, that means that it’s shipped and is on its way to your doorstep.
- T-Mobile customers who are activating a new line can check their order status here by entering in their order number, billing address and last name. Customers who are either trading in their old iPhones or upgrading to new devices on preexisting T-Mobile lines can use this guide to figure out how to check on their order’s status.
- AT&T offers several different ways for you to check your status on this page, including using your mobile number, your order number, your order confirmation ID and your bundled account number.
- Go here to find Verizon’s order status page, which will let you check your order by entering in your last name and either your order number or preorder confirmation number.
- Sprint’s order status page can be found here and only requires that you enter in your order number. You status should be available 24 hours after your order.
- And finally, if you have a tracking number for your package, you can check it depending on the service being used to send you the device — UPS tracking numbers can be entered here, while FedEx tracking numbers can be entered here, but if you don’t have a tracking number yet, try tracking by reference number and using your billing phone number or order confirmation number!