Friday… what better day is there to enjoy some awesome paid apps that have just been made available for free for a limited time? To be fair, every day is a good day for an app sale, and we try to point out great apps that go one sale as often as we can. Today we have some particularly nifty options for you and as always, if you see anything that looks appealing you should click through the download link and grab it as soon as you can. These are all limited-time sales and there’s no telling when they’ll be over.
We covered an app like this once before here on BGR called Tiny Planet. Unlike that app, however, Living Planet is free right now.
For the first time ever, on any platform, you can now create jaw-dropping tiny planet videos!
– Transform your videos into living, breathing tiny planets
– Choose the wormhole option for an inverted effect
– Photos are also supported
– Apply 40 expertly crafted filters
– Monitor video processing frame-by-frame
– Universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
– From the creators of ProCam, Stackables and PhotoFusion
Visit our Instagram feed @livingplanetapp for demo videos and photos.
Maximum output resolution is 2000×2000 (4MP) for photos and 640×640 for videos.
Living Planet uses advanced algorithms to convert frames on the pixel level into stereographic projections. This, combined with our state-of-the-art blending technique achieves in seconds what would take hours to produce manually in Photoshop for a photo, while videos are transformed in minutes. All devices running iOS 7 are supported, but processing times vary.
Living Planet is normally $0.99.
Formerly called iClean, Kruptos by Monkey Taps is a great app for people concerned with privacy and security.
As you surely already know, files aren’t actually “deleted” when you delete them. Instead, the storage space occupied by those files is made available for overwriting and old data remains in place until new files occupy that storage space.
Since files are not really erased when they’re deleted, they can be recovered fairly easily with the proper tools.
Kruptos ensures that this deleted-but-not-erased data cannot be accessed by encrypting all of the “empty” space in your iPhone or iPad’s memory. It also offers a second encryption mode for even more security.
This great app is always a bargain at $0.99, but right now it’s free for a limited time.
Inky Mail is a universal app for the iPhone that offers users a clean interface, a logical workflow and a great set of features.
Inky Mail is a smart, simple, and fun new email app that helps you get organized, reduce clutter, and find your most important messages quickly. Stop feeling overwhelmed by the constant flood of mail. Inky puts you in control and lets you focus on what matters.
Inky makes setup a breeze — adding your existing email accounts takes just a few steps and no technical expertise. The Inky team uses state-of-the-art encryption and security to ensure that its servers and employees never see your email or other sensitive information.
Innovative time-saving features make it easy to unsubscribe from unwanted newsletters and view real-time shipping information for your online purchases. Inky understands what your messages are about, presenting useful panels with maps, offer expiration dates, and more!
Inky downloads and analyzes your mail directly on your device, where it automatically sorts and filters messages into meaningful categories like Personal, Subscriptions, Deals, and Notes. Instant search by keyword, contact, or even tags like #deal or #package lets you find what you need fast!
After setting up Inky once, you can take advantage of its time-saving features on your desktop Mac or Windows computer, too. Everything remains synchronized — yet secure from prying eyes.
Inky’s playful-yet-refined design makes email enjoyable again. But most of all, Inky helps you find what you’re looking for and stay organized so you can get on with your day.
– Support for Gmail, iCloud, AOL, Live, Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, outlook.com, and other IMAP and POP servers
– Swipe gesture support
– Grouping by message, conversation, or sender
– Folder and flag support
– One-click replies
– One-click unsubscribe
– One-click address mapping
– Automatic package tracking
– Integrated cloud storage support
Inky Mail for the iPhone and iPad is regularly just $0.99, but it’s free right now.
There are hundreds of ringtone apps out there for iOS, but Ringtonuim Pro is widely recognized as one of the best. And of course, it’s even better while it’s free instead of $0.99.
Ringtonium is a remarkably accurate tool for creating, editing, and sharing ringtones.
Enjoy the ringtone creation process upon the very first launch.
The real highlight of new Ringtonium is the opportunity to discover new music, kindly provided by young and talented musicians and here’s the best part – it’s FREE!
Customize your iPhone with unique ringtones, tones and alerts! Make ringtones like a pro!
– Great selection of FREE tones
– Crisp as blade refresh design
– iPhone 5 updated graphics
– Email, text, alarm clock, reminders and Twitter tones
– Extremely easy to use
– 6 awesome sound filters to add to your tones
– Super accurate editing- up to 0.01 sec
– Remarkably high and distortion free mic recording
– Dropbox ringtone sharing
– One click syncing without iTunes via Dropbox
– In-app ringtones storage and playback
– Supports 9 languages incl. Chinese, Japanese and Arabic
– Build-in video tutorials
– iOS 7 updated graphics
Last but not least, we have a great little photo editor by Nevercenter Ltd.
CameraBag 2 is the world’s first hi-fi photo app, featuring a massive number of the highest-quality styles and adjustments in an elegant, minimal interface. Apply styles quickly and adjust infinitely. Download free new styles to your heart’s content from the online Style Library, with new styles added regularly.
Unlike all those lo-fi photo apps, CameraBag 2 is hi-fi, because it’s built on the same 32-bits-per-channel Analog Engine that powers CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC, designed for professional photographers. This means your photos retain their smooth color gradations even when they’re heavily edited.
Once you’ve CameraBagged your photo just how you like it, it’s quick and painless to save your shot or share via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
– Elegant, minimalist interface that supports both one-click styles and fine-tuned adjustments
– Powerful new hi-fi Analog Engine straight from CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC, for unparalleled image quality
– Dozens of free add-on styles available from within the app via the always-growing online Style Library
– Save your own style variations within the app, or load styles custom-made in CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC
– Remix button infinitely changes styles randomly for even more variations (try it on the Lolo style, for example, to get a completely unique light leak)
– A large array of borders and aspect ratios, as well as freehand cropping
– Easy sharing to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more
CameraBag 2 is normally $1.99 for the iPhone and $3.99 for the iPad, but both versions are free right now.