If you live and breathe gadgets and tech, and love writing about them, then we might have something for you. We’re currently expanding faster than ever and are looking for talented, dedicated, hardworking individuals to help grow BGR. Professional writing experience is not required, though it will most certainly help. Some of these are full time gigs — salary and benefits — and some are location-specific. Here are the positions we’re currently looking to fill:
- East Coast contributor (preferably NYC)
- West Coast contributor (preferably San Francisco or Seattle)
- Weekend contributor
- European Correspondent
- Business editor
- Gaming editor
- Mobile editor
Think you’ve got what it takes to rock out in a fast-paced constant cycle of tech news? Well, if you do, we’d love to hear from you. If you’d like to apply, please send an email to jobs at bgr dot com. Please include the following:
- Some information about yourself. Name, where you live, what you like to do, your passion for all things tech, etc.
- College and work-related background information
- Your top 4 favorite gadgets or pieces of tech of all time. Phones, TVs, gaming systems — whatever!
- What position you’d be most interested in, how much time you’d be able to contribute to the job, and how flexible you are with timing.
- Three sample posts written in the BGR flavor. Be comfortable with the writing, keep it professional, and write things you think would appear on the site, written by one of us.
Please include all of this information in the main body of the email, and put the position you’re most interested in the email subject. Please don’t send attachments, we won’t look at them. Unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to everyone, but you’ll hear from us if we’re interested!