Do you flip out every time a new Android phone is reviewed and desperately wish you yourself could be the reviewer? Maybe you’ve had an apple with a bite out of it tattooed on your wrist? Want to write about technology, test devices, and work with one of the most influential tech sites out there? We have a lean team, and we’re setting traffic records all the time (March was our biggest month — ever!), but we’re looking for the right people to come on board and help us take things to the next level. A lot of tech news can be boring and regurgitated, and we want to change that. Here’s what we’re looking for right now:
- Full-time East Coast News Editor
- Full-time East Coast Writer
If you’d like to apply, please send an email to jobs at bgr dot com with the position you’re applying for in the subject. Please include the following:
- Some information about yourself. Your name, where you live, what you like, your passion for all things tech, etc.
- Education and work-related information. A background in journalism or tech blogging is a big plus.
- Your top-four favorite gadgets or pieces of tech of all time. Phones, TVs, gaming systems — whatever!
- Three sample posts written in the BGR flavor. Be comfortable with the writing, keep it professional, and write things you think would appear on the site, written by one of us.
Please don’t send us attachments!