The week is almost over but the savings are still going strong. Yesterday we showed you seven nifty paid iPhone and iPad apps that were all on sale for free for a limited time — and some are still free if you hurry — and today we’re back with another eight apps. Downloading all of these apps would normally cost you $33, but it won’t cost you a penny if you grab them all right now. More →
Another day, another batch of awesome paid iPhone and iPad apps that you can download right now for free. Yesterday’s post had eight nifty iOS apps that were on sale for free, and you can still grab a few of them without paying if you move quickly. Today, however, we have another seven apps including a very cool collaborative drawing app that lets you see what your partner is drawing remotely in real-time as they work, and a panoramic photo and video app that seems like magic. More →
When thousands of paid apps are added to Apple’s App Store every week, presentation becomes a vital tool for success. If a customer is going to spend money on an app, it needs to stand out from the dozens of other apps that perform a similar function, which is why we’ve decided to round up some of the new and recently updated apps that we can’t take our eyes off of. More →
Black Friday and Cyber Monday might be over, but the deals keep coming here at BGR. On Monday we showed you a handful of paid iPhone and iPad apps that were all on sale for free for a short time — several are still free if you hurry — and now we’re back with another eight iOS apps on sale. Each app on this list is normally a paid download, but all eight can be had for free if you get them right now. More →
Apple is interested in equipping future iPhone models with extra durable sapphire glass covers that can better protect the screens from accidental drops, In fact, Apple was rumored to use such sapphire displays on the iPhone 6 models, though significant production issues prevented the company from achieving this goal. However, Apple is also devising other means of protecting the displays on future iPhone models, as shown in a newly awarded patent. More →
After this past weekend, we’d completely understand if you had spent most of your holiday shopping budget. But just in case you have a few extra dollars lying around, we’ve rounded up five of the best paid apps on sale today for Cyber Monday.
Many of these apps have been on sale for the entirety of Black Friday weekend, but there’s no telling how long they’ll be around after Cyber Monday ends tonight. Be sure to act fast if you see anything that looks interesting.
Can you believe 2014 is almost over? December is here and it’ll be 2015 before you know it, but there will still be plenty of awesome iPhone and iPad app sales to enjoy before the year is done. And with the holidays fast approaching, saving money everywhere you can is a necessity.
Monday’s batch of paid iOS apps on sale includes eight apps normally worth a combined $34, but they’re all free right now if you hurry. More →
The iPhone wasn’t just one of the most coveted gadgets during the huge Black Friday sales event this year, but along with other iOS devices, the smartphone was also used by many customers to place online orders. In its extensive 2014 Digital Index Online Shopping report, Adobe has revealed that almost 80% of online orders coming from a mobile device were placed on an iOS device, with Android accounting for the remaining 20%. More →
If you use your iPhone to do a lot of different things, you may find that it has a huge block of storage space that’s being taken up by data that only gets categorized as “Other.” One iPhone owner on Reddit had a particularly acute case of “Other” data storage woes and found that this mysterious data accounted for nearly 38GB on his 128GB iPhone 6. Based on the recommendations of other iPhone users in the thread, here are some things you should do if you find that this mysterious data is taking over your device. More →
Thanksgiving is a double-edged sword. It’s one of the few opportunities we have during the year to gather around a table with our family members and eat an enormous meal, but the enraging political discussions, pointless disagreements and awkward interactions are all but inevitable.
When you need a few minutes to compose yourself, there’s nothing better than a distracting app on your iPhone, so be sure to load up these five apps before you head out to eat turkey on Thursday.
We have less than a day to go before Thanksgiving is here, and you should thankful for BGR’s series on paid iPhone and iPad apps that are on sale for free for a limited time. We save you hundreds of dollars each week by sharing the best paid apps that go on sale for free, and yesterday’s post has a few gems that are still free downloads if you hurry.
Today, however, we have seven new paid apps on sale and if you’re quick, you won’t have to pay a cent for any of them. More →