Surprise, AT&T-rocking budget touchscreen fans. One of our trusty ninjas just hit us with some Sammy juice and it looks like the affordable A887, formerly known as the Infinity, will be hitting stores nationwide this coming Sunday, August 2nd. The release name of the handset will be Solstice and it packs the following “key selling points”:
- Full touch screen display and Widget bar keep your favorites close at hand.
- Messaging made easy with full touch QWERTY keypad with vibration response to touch.
- Integrated 2.0 Megapixel Camera with video capabilities to capture special moments as they happen.
- Download your favorite songs, listen to streaming radio or cut your own ringtones with AT&T Music.
- Integrated aGPS with AT&T Navigator for turn-by-turn voice and on-screen driving directions.
- Mobile Email and Instant Messenger for quick and easy on the go.
- Video Share capable to share video in real time.
- Personalize with downloadable games, graphic, ringtones and applications.
- Stereo Bluetooth-capable for a truly hands-free conversation and music experience.
Pricing comes in at $99.99 on a 2-year contract, $174.99 on a 1-year contract and $249.99 contract free. All prices include a $50 mail-in rebate. Sure it’s not the sharpest tool in the shed but for an affordable 3G feature phone, the Samsung Solstice doesn’t look half bad. Hit the jump for some barely legible specs.