Mesh wireless systems are fantastic. If you get a good one like our favorite, the AmpliFi HD System, it’ll blanket your home with lightning-fast Wi-Fi at a fraction of the price of commercial grade systems. Of course, $300+ is still a lot of money to spend, even if it is on something as crucial as your home wireless network. If you don’t need to cover thousands and thousands of square feet though, you might be able to give your Wi-Fi a serious upgrade without spending anywhere near that amount of cash. Check out the Netgear EX2700 WiFi Range Extender, which under $29 right now on Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway
- Works with any standard router or gateway
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
If you’re looking for even faster data speeds, this $38 model supports up to 750Mbps:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.