Instant Pot might be the hottest multi-cooker company out there right now in terms of buzz and hype, but they’re certainly not the only game in town when it comes to high-quality multi-purpose cookers. The Crock-Pot 6 Qt 8-in-1 Multi-Use Express Crock Programmable Slow Cooker is eight cooking devices in one, and we’ve found it to be even better than most Instant Pot models in our testing. That’s saying a lot, as anyone with an Instant Pot can attest to. The Express Crock is on sale at a $17 discount right now, so grab one while you can.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- The Crock-Pot brand, the leader in one-pot cooking, introduces the Express Crock Programmable Multi-Cooker, an all-in-one appliance that lets you Slow Cook, Pressure Cook, Brown and Sauté, or Steam
- Eight one-touch digital meal settings include Meat/Stew, Beans/Chili, Rice/Risotto, Yogurt, Poultry, Dessert, Soup, and Multigrain
- Six-quart non-stick cooking pot resists stuck-on food and is dishwasher safe, simplifying your cleanup
- Designed with an airtight locking lid that stays sealed under pressure for added safety, a delay start timer that offers you the flexibility to start at a later time, and Warm setting to keep your food at the ideal serving temperature
- Accessories include recipe book, steaming rack, and serving spoon
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.