When it comes to finding the right case to protect your iPhone, there are two main approaches. Some people just buy whatever Apple sells at the Apple store, some look for pricey cases that they can use to show off, and some look for cheap iPhone cases since they just spent so much money on their iPhones. If the third option sounds like you, you likely have already come to the realization that a clear case is the best way to get an inexpensive case that looks great because it shows off Apple’s iPhone design. The JETech iPhone X Clear Case is a great option, offering sturdy hybrid protection with hard polycarbonate on the back and grippy TPU on the sides. And best of all, it only costs $3.99 right now on Amazon.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Designed for Apple iPhone X 5.8 Inch
- Made with PC and TPU. Slim design. Ultra transparent and scratch-resistant back, UV resistance and anti-yellow
- Raised bezels to offer protection for screen and camera. Advanced shock absorption technology: air cushioned 4 corners
- Easy access to all the controls and features; Perfect cutouts for speakers, camera and other ports
- Package includes: iPhone X case, life-time warranty card
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.