The Beats by Dr. Dre brand used to be all about show and not at all about go. Ever since Apple acquired the company, however, the sound quality of Beats headphones has gotten so much better. The company’s top models are still a bit pricey, but they really deliver on sound quality, style, and even battery life. So when they go on sale at decent discounts, they make terrific additions to anyone’s gear collection. And as it happens, the two best pairs of headphones that Beats makes are both on sale right now on Amazon. If you’re in the market for new headphones, definitely take a look at the Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones and the BeatsX Wireless In-Ear Headphones before these sales are over. In fact, Amazon even has the Beats Solo3 headphones in the much sought-after gold color on sale right now!
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 Wireless is your perfect everyday headphone.
- Premium playback and fine-tuned acoustics maximize clarity, breadth, and balance.
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use.
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls.
- Comes with Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones, carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, Universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide and Warranty Card.
BeatsX Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- Perfect wireless companion for you to experience authentic, clear sound throughout your day with up to 8 hours of battery life.
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with RemoteTalk.
- Variety of eartip options offer personalized comfort and secure-fit wingtips provide stability.
- Magnetic ear buds keep your earphones tangle-free and easily coil up for compact portability.
- Comes with BeatsX earphones, removable secure-fit wingtips, eartips with four size options, lightning to USB-A charging cable and quick start guide.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.