Want really good truly wireless earbuds? Don’t want to spend $159 on AirPods? Well you had better hurry, because Amazon is somehow still running a sale that we can’t believe is available to begin with. The SmartOmi Q5 True Wireless Earbuds are an absolute steal at $40, offering great sound and a snug fit thanks to silicone tips, which Apple’s AirPods are lacking. If you buy them right now and use the coupon code T9NF6GAS at checkout, however, you’ll only pay $19.99. That’s the lowest price ever for these fan-favorite wireless earbuds, and it’s only good while supplies last.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- ✔Genuine SmartOmi Q5 True Wireless Earbuds: feel free to enjoy crisp stereo music without the annoying wire when doing sport. The soft ear tips provide secure fit and avoid falling out during workout, fitness, exercise, running or gym. You may also share music without tangle wire.
- ✔Light Weight and Better Voice Quality: unbelievable light-weight with no burden to ears, the 8mm built-in microphone realizes clearer calls for you and the other side.You can mute/unmute your microphone during a call by double pressing MFB of the left earbud once.
- ✔Snap Pairing and Superior Connection Stability: the Bluetooth version 4.1 offers a hyper-stable connection within 10m/33 feet, compatible with all Bluetooth devices such as iPhone 7 / 7plus, 8 / 8s plus, X , S8, SE, Android cellphones, tablets or TV with bluetooth receiver.
- ✔Convenient One-key Design: just one-key to handle calls and enjoy music. Hands-free calling, last number redialed, third-way calling and incoming calls prompt, all your needs could be satisfied! The music will be auto-replayed to the wireless earbuds after hanging up.
- ✔Quality Customer Service: 60 days no reason return, 18 month warranty, 24/7 friendly customer service, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question about our product and service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.