Nightlights are obviously a necessity, but not all nightlights are created equal. If you’re tired of those little LEDs that plug into your wall and stay on constantly whenever it’s dark, we have another option for you to check out. The Vansky Motion Activated Bed Light is an LED light strip and motion sensor combo. It installs under your bed in seconds, and then it casts a beautiful glow anytime you step out of bed so you can see where you;’re walking. It’s awesome, and since the light is coming from under the bed it won’t disturb your partner. Clip the on-site coupon to save $2 and drop the price to $21.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Smart Nightlight — Warm soft glow of bed light will turn on to guide you safely across the room in the dark, no disturbing glare to wake others. Power Saving; Only light up when it picks up your movement, auto shut-off after leaving, further improve power efficiency and save energy.
- Motion Activated — Built-in human body passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor light with automatic shut-off timer. Automatic Turn on and Shut off by human induction in the dark environment. Inductive range: 3.6m (11.8feet), 100°.
- Adjustable Time — Motion sensor Auto shut-off timer can be set from 30 seconds to 10 minutes. Continue Triggerand System to keep the light on and automatic turn off within 30 secs- 10min after leaving.
- Multi Purpose — Safely guide you through the dark. Can be installed in anywhere you need extra light. Not only act as under bed lamp, but also covers a wide range of home applications like stairway, cabinet, cupboard, sofa, furniture etc.
- Quality Assurance — Highlighting-brightness 45 LEDs Last Up to 100,000 LED Lighting Hours. What you get; Vansky Motion Sensor Light, Activated sensor, Power adapter, Extension cable ,User manual, Together with 45 Days Money Back, One Year Guarantee and Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.