Are you tired of having to plug in your phone and leave it behind to play music on your home audio system? No, you don’t need to ditch your old wired system any buy a whole new system from Sonos. All you need is a Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter. It costs just $22 on Amazon and it connects to your existing receiver to add crystal clear Bluetooth streaming to your current sound system.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Bluetooth Audio Adapter: Makes your speakers Bluetooth for streaming music from your smartphone or tablet
- Multipoint Bluetooth connectivity: Simultaneously pair your smartphone and tablet and stream music from either one
- Easy pairing and automatic re-pairing: Pair your device to the adapter once with a single button press and you’re done
- Long-range wireless: Stream music from up to 15 meters (50 feet) away from your speakers
- Works with most speakers: Plugs into any powered PC speakers, home stereo systems and A/V receivers using RCA or 3.5 mm jacks. This product is a receiver ONLY, not a transmitter.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.