UPDATE: The model we recommended is now sold out, so here’s a good alternative:
EARLIER: One of the coolest features in many luxury cars these days is the head-up display (HUD). These nifty systems beam important information onto a small area on the windshield at the bottom of your line of sight. This way, you can see things like speed, RPMs and engine temperature without ever taking your eyes off the road. Want a HUD in just about any car you already have? Check out the Head Up Display HUD by Frontier, which is available on Amazon for $30.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- The Only Head Up Display In The Market Works On Electronic and Hybrid Car
- The Only Head Up Display In The Market Shows Instant MPG
- Auto ON/OFF work.Auto power on and off with vehicle, easy to protect the car battery; while retaining the manual switch mode, better to control HUD
- Automatically adjust the brightness of the screen to adapt to the environment with the sensitive element, clearly visible in direct sunlight or at night.You can also adjust yourself.
- 5.5 inch Multi-color LCD screen. Offer more abundant images and easy to read.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.