Tons of people are familiar with the VAVA brand at this point, but most of them think of speakers and headphones when they think of the company. VAVA dabbles in plenty of other areas as well, and a perfect example is the VAVA Dash Cam. This 4.6-star rated dashboard camera records crystal clear video — seriously, look at the videos from Amazon customers who reviewed it — but the design might be the coolest thing about it. This dash cam is surprisingly compact, and it also has an awesome feature that lets you spin the camera 360 degrees so you can record any view you want! Best of all, it’s on sale right now for $119.99 instead of $149.99, but use the coupon code VAVACAM1 and you’ll save an extra $10, dropping the price to just $109.99.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Clear 1080p 60fps HD Videos Even at Night: Advanced SONY STARVIS Series IMX291 CMOS sensor is paired with 6 glass lenses and an infrared lens for sharper, more detailed captures, both night and day
- 360° All-Around View: Swivels up to 360° to capture footage in front, around, and even inside the car; wide-angle lens covers up to 5 car lanes; and a built-in mic allows to record audio inside the car
- Included Snapshot Remote Button: Sits on the steering wheel and allows you to quickly capture the unexpected as it literally crosses your path; shoot a 20 second short video with a longer press of the button
- Full-Featured VAVA Dash Cam Mobile App: Share photos and videos over social media or with an insurance company without taking out the SD card; includes live video feed and GPS tracking, travel journal, and photo filtering functions. Note: SD CARD NOT INCLUDED.
- G-sensor for Emergency Video Recording: 3-axis G-sensor detects collisions and captures footage for up to 20 seconds; 320mAh built-in battery allows for G-senor activated recordings in parking mode. Note: Due to an Android bug affecting all dash cams, the phone cannot access mobile data while it is connected to the VAVA Dash Cam’s Wi-Fi. If you want to use your phone’s data network, simply connect to the VAVA Dash Cam’s Wi-Fi when you need to watch the recorded videos only.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.