All your life you’ve dreamt of escaping from your cable company’s clutches. In 2017, the tools finally exist to make it happen. Services like Netflix, Hulu, and HBO Now have you covered for on-demand content, and the combined subscription fees as still way less than what you pay for cable. Then, to get live network TV, you don’t need to add another subscription fee. Just get a Reignet Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna and you’ll get every network channel (and more) in stunning 1080p HD for free, for life.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
* Relief from Cable, Free TV – This 50 mile range HDTV Antenna lets you enjoy over-the-air networks in your area without paying a monthly fee. Receives free HD channels including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and more. Cut-the-cord and watch the top-rated shows for free!
* Up to 50-mile range – The HD antenna can reach up to 50 miles and can be placed almost anywhere in your home. It constantly scans for new channels as they’re made available for broadcast. Hang the indoor TV antenna on a window or wall, or lay the TV antenna flat on a table. Watch tons of other TV shows and movies for a fraction of the cost.
* Easy as Plug. Power. Scan – Connect antenna to ‘ANT IN’ on the back of any HDTV. Place the Antenna in a desired location, Scan for channels in your television menu, Try a few locations, scanning each time. Includes 2 Velcro patches and Extra Long 16.5FT coaxial cable so you can position the antenna where the signal is the strongest.
* Delivers full 1080p HD Reception – Please first visit “antennaweb.org” or “antennapoint.com” to check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50 miles. Enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows, 720p, 1080i, 1080p | ATSC available. Frequency Range: VHF 47-230MHz, UHF 470-862MHz.
* Paper-Thin Design with Detachable Amplifier – Discreet and Ultra thin to match your decor or be hidden out of sight. The Amplifier is included to provide added range and maximum signal reception for more channels if you are far away from broadcast towers. **VERY IMPORTANT** This is an amplified TV antenna. If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the antenna amplifier and try again.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.