If you’re a cord cutter and you have a Roku or a Fire TV device, we have one question for you: do you ever use your TV for anything other than watching streaming content on your Roku or Fire TV? Probably not, and if you do it’s probably pretty rare. So why do you need to use two remotes? The $24 Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Roku and the $29 Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Amazon Fire TV are exactly what you need. These compact little devices clip on to your remote and add programmable buttons that will control all the functions you’ll need on your TV. You’ll be able to turn the power on and off, change the channel, control the volume, and switch the input source all without having to touch the remote that came with your television.
Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Roku
- Slim universal remote attachment for Roku streaming player
- Control the basic functions of your tv, receiver, sound bar, blu ray and Roku device all-in-one
- Easy to program using ir learning technology, Also compatible with Roku enabled TVs (Insignia, LG, Sharp, TCL, Hisense, Haier)
- Sideclick’s patent pending clip-on design allows you to maintain Roku voice search
- Sideclick will cover the headphone jack on the Roku remotes
Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Amazon Fire TV
- Slim universal remote attachment for Amazon fire TV streaming player
- Control the basic functions of your tv, receiver, sound bar, blu ray and Amazon fire TV all-in-one
- Easy to program using ir learning technology (learns from your existing device’s remote)
- Sideclick’s patent pending clip-on design allows you to maintain fire tv’s voice search
- Amazon fire TV player remote not included
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.