Whether or not you actually manage to secure a new iPhone X for yourself on launch day this Friday, there are a few things you’re going to need to go along with it. The first is obviously a case, since you don’t want to smash your new $1,000+ iPhone soon after you finally get it. Then you’re definitely also going to want a wireless charger to take advantage of one of the iPhone X’s hottest new feature. Since you’re already spending over $1,000 after taxes regardless of which iPhone X model you choose, save some money on accessories by snagging the CHOETECH Qi Certified T511 Qi Wireless Charger Pad on sale on Amazon for just $13 with free Prime shipping. Your bank account will thank you.
Here are some key details from the product page:
* 【Wireless Charging】Starts the moment you place down Qi-enabled device or device equipped with a Qi-compatible cover. No cables or USB interface required.
* 【Universal Compatiblity】The Wireless Charger pad works with fully Qi-Enabled devices like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, Nokia 9, Huawei Mate 10, Nexus 4, 5, Lumia 920 and other Qi-Enabled devices. (NOT for Apple Watch and Incompatible with mophie battery case)
* 【Ultra Slim】0.3in thickness, delivers a modern, premium appearance, making it simple and fashion.
* 【Safety Charging】Integrated smart chip inside it that resist the wireless charging pad from overheating, overvoltage and short circuit.
* 【What You Get】CHOETECH Qi Wireless Charger, Micro USB Charging Cable(Wall Adapter Not Included), User Manual, 18-months free warranty and friendly customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.