It sounds almost too good to be true, but it’s not. Trust us, we’ve tested it and saw for ourselves. The hot new Wyze Cam was just released today, and it’s exactly the solution people have been dreaming of. This sleek little device supports full HD 1080p streaming, microSD recording, cloud recording, motion detection, mobile alerts, 2-way audio, smoke alarm detection, and night vision. But best of all, it includes 14 days of rolling cloud storage of alert videos. For free. No, seriously… it’s free. That’s twice the amount of time you get with Nest, and with Nest you have to pay a monthly fee for cloud recording!
But wait, we haven’t even told you the craziest part yet: each Wyze Cam only costs $20 plus shipping! You can get a Wyze Cam on the Wyze Labs website for $26 total including shipping, or you can pick one up on Amazon for $30 including free Prime shipping. Either way, you’re getting unprecedented value and impressive quality in a surprisingly compact package — the Wyze Cam is smaller than a tomato! These puppies are going to fly off the virtual store shelves, so definitely check it out while you still can.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- 2.8 focal length, 110-degree wide angle Lens, 1/2.7″ CMOS sensor, 1920×1080 (1080P) full HD video, and 8x digital zoom for amazingly clear, crisp live stream footage direct to your smartphone
- F2.0 aperture with IR-CUT filter delivers night vision with next-level clarity – even in total darkness – up to 30 feet away
- Get alerts on your smartphone when the WyzeCam detects sound or motion. Alert videos are stored to the cloud for 14 days, no fees or subscription needed. Add a microSD card for continuous recording
- Use the Wyze App (iOS and Android) to manage multiple cameras, share cameras with other users, view alert videos and record and share photos and videos
- Magnetic base and included adhesive metal plate let you mount your WyzeCam anywhere – no screws required
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.