Apple on Tuesday unveiled three brand new iPhones, and we want all three of them. Right now. Of course, they’re all pretty expensive and that’s going to be a big roadblock for some people. The new features are what matters most when it comes to next-generation iPhones, and wireless charging has to be one of the coolest new features that was added to Apple’s new iPhone lineup. Of course, you don’t need to spend $650+ on a new handset in order to get an iPhone with wireless charging. Instead, check out the Antye Qi Wireless Charging Receiver Case, which is available for the iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6/6s Plus, and iPhone 6/6s for just $18.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
* IPHONE WIRELESS CHARGING ENABLING CASE : Built-in Newest Improved Wireless Receiver Module TI Chip, Add Wireless Charging Capabilities to Your iPhone.
* DETACHABLE LIGHTNING CONNECTOR : Flexible Lightning Connector Makes it Easy to Sync and Charge in the Old Fashioned Way As Well; Precise Cutouts Gives Full Access to All Ports.
* UNIVERSAL QI COMPLIANT : Works Seamlessly with Any QI Standard Wireless Charging Dock/Pad and In-Car Wireless Charger by GM, Chevy, Cadillac, BMW, Lexus, Toyota etc.
* ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE : Simply Place Your iPhone 7 Plus on a Qi Wireless Charging Pad (Not Included), And Charging will Begin Automatically, No More Plugs & Unplugs.
* HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY : At Antye, We Provide 12-month Replacement Warranty, Amazon 30 Days Money Back Guarantee; 24 Hours/7 Days a Week Friendly Customer Support.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.