Apple’s shipping quotes for new AirPods purchases are actually starting to improve, but you’re still weeks away from having them in your hands (or rather, in your ears) if you buy them online from Apple. We suggest various AirPods alternatives from time to time, and other option just presented itself. The Zinat Bluetooth Earbuds are straight-up AirPods ripoffs, which typically means they’re also low quality. In this case, however, people seem to love them. In fact, they have an impressive 4.5-star rating on Amazon. That’s almost as good as real AirPods, but the Zinat model only costs $47.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- STEREO SOUND: High quality CSR chips, these earbuds deliver Hi-fi stereo crystal clear sound, great noise canceling effect, let you focus on your favorite music anywhere at anytime.
- Comfortable & Perfect Size: Ergonomic design, secure fit, no troublesome wires from tangling, bouncing or around your neck anymore. No worry of wire stuck by sweat when doing workouts, true meaning of wireless life.
- Versatile TWINS: The headsets contain two pieces which can be used separately with someone sharing music or broadcast (within reasonable distance), or you can enjoy the stereo sound by using them both, or you can just leave one of them alone and enjoy the music world with just one earpiece.
- Pairing: Long press the power button of the pair of earphones at the same time until the led flash in blue and red alternately, then double press one of them, it is ready to pair and the led flash will be slowly in blue when connected.
- Great Compatibility: Easy to pair with most Bluetooth-enabled devices such as iPhone 6/6s 6s plus/ 7/ 7 plus/ Samsung S7 /iPad, Kindle, etc., could connect 2 smartphones at the same time and answer calls from either one. (NOTE: when to pair, please pair the 2 earbuds first then to your Bluetooth devices)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.