If you’ve been toying with the idea of jumping from a conventional mattress to foam, today is definitely the day to take the leap. Why today? Amazon has one of the best sales we’ve ever seen going on right now on a series of top-rated foam mattresses. With prices starting at just $373.99 for a twin, it’ll be a long time before you find prices like the again on good-quality mattresses. If you’re looking for something larger, the sub-$600 price for a king mattress is about half the already discounted direct-to-consumer prices you’ll find at leading foam mattress companies.
Oh and did we mention there’s a 120-day trial? That’s the longest trial in the industry — if you don’t like it, just return it and you’ve lost nothing.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Top Layer is constructed of 3-inches of a 3 lb density gel memory foam designed to contour your body
- 7-inches of 1.8 lb base foam coupled with the Top Layer provides cooling and resiliency each night | Adjustable bed base compatible
- Queen Bed Frame Sold Here B018KP6WDA Accommodates Your Mattress Perfectly
- We donate 1 out of every 45 mattresses sold to charity | Sold by a United States Veteran Owned and Operated company
- Shipped to your home boxed and vacuum packed for easy maneuverability | Try it out for 120 nights (longest trial in industry)
The same company also sells a great-looking frame to go with this mattress.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.