Now that the price of the Roku Streaming Stick has been slashed to $40, this awesome media streaming device is going to be more popular than it already is. It’s difficult to believe that’s even possible, but a 20% price cut will definitely get the job done. Now that you can save $10 when you buy a Roku Stick, put that money to good use — or at least put $6 of it to good use and snag a Roku Mini USB Cable. This cable connects your Streaming Stick to your TV’s USB port for power, so you can ditch the Roku’s power cable, free up a wall outlet, and have one less cable hanging down from your television. Trust us, it’ll be the best $6 you’ve ever spent.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Eliminates the need for an AC power outlet.
- Ideal length for powering Roku Streaming Stick from your TV’s USB port.
- Declutters TV area by replacing long USB cables that can hang out from behind TV.
- Note: This mini power cable replaces the 60″ jumbo USB cable included with Roku.
- Roku Streaming Stick not included (TVPower cable only)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.