Roombas are so awesome, but they can also be insanely expensive. A high-end model like the Roomba 960 easily costs $700 or more, and even the “affordable” Roomba vacuums like the Roomba 650 still cost $300+. If you’re in the market for a robot vacuum cleaner but you don’t want to spend an arm and a leg to get one, definitely take a look at the Höhm Dirtbot 2.0 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner. At just $130 on Amazon, it’s one of the most affordable models out there, and yet it does a terrific job at picking up dust, dirt, and debris. It even includes a remote so you can disable auto-clean and take control to spot clean a specific area.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- HÖHM DIRTBOT 2.0 ROBOTIC VACUUM: Systematically remove pet hair, dirt, dust and debris with a push of a button. Effectively clean hardwood, tile, marble and granite floors as well as area rugs.
- ULTRA THIN DESIGN: The DIRTBOT 2.0 will go where no vacuum has been before. Keep dust & dirt in check under beds, sofas and other hard-to-reach places. With only 2.4in/6cm in height your DIRTBOT 2.0 will leave no nook and cranny untouched.
- DOUBLE CLEANING SYSTEM: Your Dirtbot 2.0 tackles dirt in two ways: It’s two rotating, EXTRA-LONG SIDE BRUSHES pull dirt from corners and edges under the appliance where its met by the powerful suction of its 15W DC Motor.
- HÖHM SMART SENSOR TECHNOLOGY: A sophisticated 3-Sensor Feedback Mechanism will keep your DIRTBOT 2.0 away from stairs and drops higher than 5cm/2in and ensures careful cleaning around sensible furniture.
- HÖHM CLEAN AIR FILTER TECHNOLOGY: An easily removable HEPA PET & ALLERGY FRIENDLY FILTER ensures that dust stays where it belongs and keeping it out of your living area | DUAL CLEANING MODE: Operate your DIRTBOT 2.0 via Remote or AUTO CLEANING MODE
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.