The Philips Hue Dimmer Kit is one of the best ways to add full featured smart lighting to any room in seconds without any need for a complex installation. For that reason, it’s worth every cent of the $40 retailers typically charge for the kit. Right now on Amazon, however, you can snag this awesome bulb and dimmer switch bundle for just $28, which is a killer price that’s way too good to pass up. We just ordered three of them for ourselves, and we highly recommend jumping on this deal while you still can.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Quickly dim or brighten up to 10 lights for games, parties, and movies from the comfort of your couch or bed. Start your Philips Hue experience with the included A19 LED Smart Bulb.
- Requiring the Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, this battery-powered dimmer with remote smoothly and wirelessly adjusts your lights’ intensity without any added installation.
- Mount the Hue Dimmer Switch anywhere with the included screws or adhesive tape and control using the remote or the Philips Hue App with the Hue Bridge.
- Make it part of your Hue home lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as the Hue Tap or Hue Motion Sensor. Control by voice with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant.
- Connect it with your Nest or Samsung SmartThings system. Each kit includes a Hue Dimmer Switch with wall plate and remote, a Hue White A19 Smart Bulb, a CR2450 battery, screws, manual, and two-year warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.