Apple’s iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus might feature the same basic design Apple used on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s series, but they introduced a number of cool new features. Among them, water-resistance is definitely the best one. Of course, you don’t need to buy a $650+ phone to get a water-resistant iPhone. You also don’t need one of those giant plastic sacks. Instead, check out the Cos2be Waterproof Phone Case for the iPhone 6/6s or iPhone 6/6s Plus, which adds water-resistance to earlier iPhone models.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- WATERPROOF + DUSTPROOF: protective TPU case with jelly bumper provides shock absorb, antiscratch, dustproof and antislip protections, not suitable for professional underwater activities
- SUPER SLIM & TRANSPARENT TPU case: provides comfortable grip, protects your smartphone without obstructing the front and rear cameras, without extra bulk
- SHOCKPROOF + HEAT DISSIPATION: AIRBAG design on all sides, Withstands drops from 6.6’/2 m to the concrete- meets or exceeds MIL STD 810F-516
- EXTRA 0.3MM protection: adopt Optical material to seal, panda eye design to ensure high definition effect
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please remove the THIN FILM on the surface of the front case after installaton. Please confirm your phone model before purchasing, select size 4.7” for iPhone 6/6S, select 5.5” for iPhone 6/6S Plus. If you don’t know what is your phone model, please use a ruler to measure the diagonal length of your screen (only finger touch part)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.