We’ve covered Andmesh’s elastomer iPhone cases a few times before here on the site. They’re like no other cases out there, both in terms of their design and the material they’re made from. Elastomer is a cool rubbery substance that’s harder than silicone but still flexible and grippy. The pattern is another unique aspect, with a cool design that spreads different sized holes across the back of the phone. It still covers your iPhone, but you can still see the Apple logo through the case.
Andmesh makes its cases for a bunch of different iPhone models, but it hasn’t ever made one for the iPhone 7 Plus… until now. If you’re looking for a cool and original case that protects your phone as well, definitely give the Andmesh Elastomer iPhone 7 Plus Case a shot.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- A stylish layout and design: This design covers up the buttons and yet it still allows you to reliably operate them with a minimum amount of effort, not hindering in any way its usability. Its tiny hole is big enough that it resembles the Apple mark, so the Apple mark is still slightly visible in this design.
- Made from excellent materials: Made with Japan-produced elastomer, which is neither too hard nor too soft, and doesn’t feel sticky on the hands. This evolved iPhone7 has an appropriate case which has an additional water-proof quality.
- A reliable durability: The hemispheres which are set in the lateral sides of its interior have been strengthened in order to protect it from any impact. It even passes the United States Military Standard drop test.
- A comfortable and solid grip: It has a rounded finish which is pleasant to the grip. It covers the LCD screen with a thickness of over 1mm, and this guarantees the protection of the fragile space between the LCD screen and the case.
- Supported model: iPhone 7 Plus Supported Weight: Approx. 40g Raw materials: Japan-made elastomer Type: Case Color: Four colors (Red / Black / Gray / White)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.