We’ve written about a few different dashboard camera models before here on BGR, and we often discuss how much money these affordable little gadgets can save you. It’s easy to shrug it off and ignore their potential, but earlier this week we got an email from a reader who thanked us profusely and said that our advice really did save her a ton of cash.
This reader purchased a dash cam on sale after we posted about it, and she set it up in her car. About a month later, she was side swiped on the highway and the driver of the other car was at fault. He apologized profusely and admitted blame… until the police arrived, and then he sang a different tune and claimed she was at fault.
The reader finally told him and the police that she captured the whole thing on camera and started marching toward her car. She didn’t even make it all the way there before the other driver began apologizing and admitted guilt. Had he not been found at fault, the accident would’ve costed her thousands in repairs and increased insurance premiums.
Long story short, it pays to have a dashboard camera in your vehicle. If you don’t already have one, the DBPOWER 2.7″ Dash Cam is on sale on Amazon right now for $32.99 shipped, and it’s a top seller.
Here are some key details:
- 2.7 Inch TFT LCD Wide Screen, 120 Degree super wide angle presents the widest field of view possible for you in your car!
- Supported up to 32GB C10 Micro SD Card (Not Included), and you need to format it before using.
- Includes an HDMI HD output, looped Video Feature ensures you continue recording without ever missing a second!
- Emergency Lock Button SOS & Accident Auto Detection G-Sensor Feature can lock and store current video for you!
- 1 Year Warranty, 100% RISK FREE investment! If any questions, please contact us for solving your problem.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.