If you use an iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, or an iPhone 6, you know that a battery case is an absolute must-have accessory. You also know what the worst thing about iPhone battery cases is: they connect through the Lightning port, so you can’t plug anything else in while your iPhone is in its battery case. Well, there’s a new case out there that just launched from well-known smartphone accessory maker Anker, and it offers a very smart new take on battery cases.
What makes it so different? It’s actually more than a battery backpack than a battery case. The Anker PowerCore Case’s design leaves the entire bottom of the iPhone open so that you can plug in any accessories or headphones you want. Then, when your phone needs some extra juice, an integrated plug connects the Anker case to your iPhone.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
- Hours of Power: Instantly add up to 11 hours of talk time, 10 hours of video or 32 hours of audio.
- Built for iPhone: Designed to be used with the iPhone 7 with soft silicone for instant installation. Works with iPhone 6 and 6s.
- Smarter Charging: Leaves Lightning port free for headphones and other accessories when not charging—with no need to take your phone out.
- What You Get: PowerCore Case for iPhone, 3ft Micro USB charging cable, Welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.