It happened. It finally, finally happened. You can now take Alexa with you anywhere you go, because there’s a smartwatch that packs in all of the amazing features and functionality of Amazon Alexa. Better yet, it works with both the iPhone and with Android phones. And what’s more, it might even be the sleekest and sexiest smartwatch on the market — including the Apple Watch.
The iMCO CoWatch is available on Amazon right now, and it’s the world’s first Alexa-enabled smartwatch. Give Alexa on your CoWatch any commands you would give it on an Amazon Echo, including Alexa skills that involve third-party devices. The watch is made out of gorgeous stainless steel and ceramic, it sports a beautiful round design, and it even packs a 1.2GHz dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM, as well as 8GB of onboard storage.
Here are some more highlights from the product page:
- The world’s first Amazon Alexa-enabled smartwatch: Speak, CoWatch shall listen and talk to you.
- Intuitive watch interface with variety of watch faces for your choice: What you want and what you need always just a glance away, quick and easy.
- Notifications on your wrist while keeping your phone in the pocket: Text, email, calendar, sport update, game score, phone app notification and more.
- An arsenal of apps right out-of-the-box: Speed dial, IFTTT, Pedometer, Heart Rate Monitor, Weather, Calendar, Alarm,
- Timer, Music, Flashlight and more.
- Compatible with iPhone & Android smart phones with similar functionality.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.