$200 – $300 is a lot of money to spend on anything, let alone headphones, but Beats seem to warrant the expense for people looking to make a fashion statement. Of course, if given the choice between expensive headphones with a logo and affordable headphones with better sound, better battery life and integrated noise reduction, most people would probably opt for the latter.
If you consider yourself to be a savvy consumer, don’t get roped in by Beats branding just because it’s Beats. Check out the Ghostek soDrop 2 Series aptX Over-Ear Wireless Headphones, which cost about one-third of what you can expect to pay for comparable wireless headphones from Beats.
Here are some key notes from the product page:
- HD Crystal Clear Sound, Let the Beat Drop Full Volume Blast with These Bass Sensitive Headphones from Ghostek®
- These Headphones Feature Bi-Directional Noise Reduction Technology So That You Can Listen to CD Quality Sound
- The soDrop 2’s Feature aptX® Bluetooth 4.0 Technology That Provide Rich Sound for Any Type of Music. High Quality Soft Leather & Brushed Aluminum Metal Accent the soDrop 2
- You Can Connect the soDrop 2’s To Virtually Any Bluetooth Enabled Device from a Distance Of 30-Feet
- A Microphone In The Ear Cup Let’s You Take Calls Without Having to Remove The Headphones & For The Really Long Trips, Ghostek® Includes a Detachable Male to Male 3.5MM Audio Line Cable. You Can Wear These Headphones for Hours Without Your Ears Feeling Tired
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.